Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions. Our therapists at King Physical Therapy & Fitness are highly trained to provide quality, expert care that in a family friendly atmosphere.
Conditions we commonly and successfully care for:
- Chondromalacia/patellofemoral pain
- Ligament Sprains
- Tendon/Muscle Strains
- IT Band Syndrome (A diagnoses that is usually derived from other areas and not directly associated with the IT Band)
- Post Surgical Conditions
What your treatment may look like.
- Manual interventions to relieve pain, increase motion/mobility and decrease muscular activity.
- Specific Exercises to regain strength, normalize movement and increased endurance.
- Specific Function/Sports Retraining
- Independent Home/Health Club Program
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects (except for muscle soreness)
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
* Cited from the academic journal, Clinical Biomechanics, Aug. 2006.