In addition to our expert physical therapy practice, we also offer well-equipped fitness centers at both of our locations. Our fitness program was originally developed for our graduated physical therapy patients. The fitness program was a way for our patients to continue or maintain the progress they achieved during their time in physical therapy treatment. Our fitness program has grown and is now open to the public.
Both locations provide an array of exercise equipment including:
- Stair climbers
- Elliptical Trainers
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Free Weights
- Weight Stack Machines
- Smith Machine
- Leg Sled
- Plyo/Medicine Balls
- Ab/Back Machines
- 12-? years of age. Must be able to use equipment independently. May need PT to do initial evaluation.
- Must live in the same household with the same address. Proof of residence is required.
- Maximum of 4 family members total, 2 adults, parents/legal guardians residing at the same address, and dependent children residing at that same address who are up to the age of 21, and a full-time student (college ID required); up to 18 if not a college student. Proof of residence is required. Additional family members may be added at a rate of $15 per person.
- 1 Day Pass:
$5.00 with a member
- Fitness Evaluation:
- $100.00 (Evaluation and Guided Exercise Plan)
*All memberships must be paid upfront.
We currently accept the SilverSneakers, Prime Fitness, Silver & Fit, Active & Fit, Renew Active, and One Pass programs which provide a fitness membership to individuals with specific insurance plans. You can verify your eligibility through your insurance company or by calling us.
Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7am – 3pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 12pm – 8pm