Auto Accident Pain
Physical Therapy for Auto Accident Victims
Important Things to Remember
- Seek treatment as soon as possible.
- If you are seriously hurt, go to the ER or local hospital. Be sure to ask for a physical therapy prescription, just in case you may need it.
- If you still experiencing pain or discomfort for a few days or more, come to our office to determine if you need further care.
- Remember, come in ASAP in order to get better, faster.
- Most Auto Insurance companies have what is called Med Pay or PIP. This means you are covered 100%, with no out-of-pocket expense up to a certain limit. Our office can check into that for you.